Current Convention Situation

I have some news on next year. It is not good news though.

The convention center will not let us book the convention center this far out. We will have to wait four months to properly book the center for next February.

I am looking at other places we could book, but they are all smaller. It would mean having to drop some things (panels, fighting demos) depending on what we are allowed to do and the space. Also we would not be able to add much new stuff to the convention.

I want to book February 10, 2024. Do I hold off and just book the Convention Center when I can and hope that date is open or just book another location.

What does everyone think. What would you like to go with: bigger space but unsure date or sure date but less space.

2 thoughts on “Current Convention Situation

Add yours

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: